5.05.2014

Interview

Finding someone to interview was quite difficult seeing as most of the Sindhi people arn't recognized as Sindhi anymore but Indians. I looked through fan pages on Facebook as well as other ways but could nto get in contact with one specifically. I was able to find out information on the Sindhi people from a friend who was Indian. 
During my interview I asked questions that were simple and basically anything I could be told, I appreciated. 
What happened when the Sindhi were pushed out of Pakistan?
They came to India as refugees, settled in the state of Punjab of India, and became Indians

Is there still a large group of Sindhi people?
There is the same amount except most of them are recognized as Indians now rather than Sindhi

What is the biggest part of their culture?
They were mostly farmers because they settled around the Indus River

Whats a fun fact about the Sindhi?

It was along the Sindhi River that the world’s first language or script was evolved


My friend could only tell me what he remembered from stories being told as well as history but still being able to talk to someone who knew more about the Sindhi people made it more real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment